Date: September 29, 2008
TO: Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) and
Public Stakeholders - - FOR REVIEW AND ACTION
FROM: Michelle Maas Deane
American National Standards Institute
RE: Public Comment Period Begins for Personalized Healthcare, Consultations and Transfers of Care, Immunizations and Response Management, Public Health Case Reporting, Patient-Provider Secure Messaging and Remote Monitoring documents.
The Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) announces the opening of a public comment period for the following HITSP documents:
- Personalized Healthcare Interoperability Specification (IS08) and referenced constructs
- Consultations and Transfers of Care Interoperability Specification (IS09) and referenced constructs
- Immunizations and Response Management Interoperability Specification (IS10) and referenced constructs
- Public Health Case Reporting Interoperability Specification (IS11) and referenced constructs
- Patient-Provider Secure Messaging Interoperability Specification (IS12) and referenced constructs
- Remote Monitoring Interoperability Specification (IS77) and referenced constructs
The public comment period will be open from today, Monday September 29, 2008 until Close of Business, Friday, October 24, 2008. HITSP members and public stakeholders are encouraged to review these documents and provide comments through the HITSP comment tracking system. The documents and the HITSP comment tracking system are accessible through http://www.hitsp.org/
All Panel and public comments received on these documents will be reviewed and dispositioned by the HITSP Technical Committees (TCs) in preparation for Panel approval in December.
HITSP members and public stakeholders are encouraged to work with the Technical Committees as they continue the process of standards selection and construct development. If your organization is a HITSP member and you are not currently signed up as a Technical Committee member, but would like to participate in this process, please contact email@example.com