Friday, August 20, 2010

Top O' the Week

OK, so I didn't get around to messing with the code to deal with top of the year or all time yet.  There have been a few other things on my mind...

The top post of this week is, yes, you guessed it, the Meaningful Use Standards Summary.  It's lovely that post is still getting a lot of readers, but eventually that well has to dry up.  It didn't help that I took Monday off this week (long story).

The top of the month is a slightly different story.  While the Meaningful Use Standards Summary still leads the pack with nearly 1000 page views, the next two posts are neadly tied for second place at around 350 views each: 
While they say no news is good news, I'm pleased about the standing of the Motorcycle Guy Ad Hoc Harley Awards in my stats.  Those posts ALWAYS get good readership.

And my favorite hash tag this week is #newNHINNames

   Keith

0 comments:

Post a Comment