IHE European Connectathon Registration Closes in 11 days !!!!
IHE Europe is pleased to inform you that the Registration to the IHE European 2012 connectathon is still open. The connectathon will take place May 21-25 in Bern, Switzerland. The IHE Connectathon is the healthcare IT industry's largest face-to-face interoperability testing event. IHE profiles enable effective interoperability in a wide range of clinical settings, including health information exchanges.
This year profiles from 8 IHE Domains will be tested at the Connectathon:
- Anatomic Pathology
- IT Infrastructure
- Patient Care Coordination
- Patient Care Device
Registration closes January 15th, 2012.
More information :
- About the IHE process
- About IHE Europe
- About the Bern Connectathon (site maintained by IHE Suisse) : Hotel, traveling to Bern, parallel meetings…
- How to participate in order to test a product (registration, planning,…)
- How to participate as monitor
- Participants mailing list
The Bern connectathon is also an opportunity to test :
- XDW : Cross Enterprise Document Workflow
- LAW : Laboratory Analytical Workflow with the support of IICC
- Pharmacy profiles
- RFD and CRD In the context of the EHR4CR project.