If you cannot figure what this is about, just consider that up until now, HL7 hasn't had a Mobile Health work group. I strongly suspect that is about to change. This call is limited to HL7 members only, so if you aren't a member, it might just be time to join ...
HL7 members who are interested in mobile health are invited to an organization-wide Webinar call on Monday, March 19, at 2:00 pm ET. The call will be chaired by Chuck Jaffe, John Quinn and Austin Kreisler.
Those HL7 members interested and able to attend the call must register using the "Register Now" link above. You must register for the call to receive the dial in and passcode. Please refer to the Notes section below for important tips on successfully connecting to this HL7 Webinar.
Those HL7 members who are interested in mobile health but unable to attend the March 19 Webinar are invited to register their interest using the link below: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/78Y637K
Any outcomes from the March 19 Webinar will be distributed to those who register for the Webinar or register their interest through the survey.
NOTES: When connecting to GoToWebinar, please remember the following:
• Do not use Skype to access the Webinar audio
• 15 minutes prior to the Webinar, it’s recommended that you connect to the Webinar so as to provide ample time for Citrix software to download. The software download should only take a minute or two. If it takes longer, cancel the session and reconnect
• Remember to enter your Audio PIN, otherwise you will be in 'listen only' mode
• If you do NOT log into the Webinar, you will be in 'listen only' audio mode (GoToWebinar does not allow a 'talking mode' unless you enter an Audio PIN, which is only shown after joining the Webinar)
• If you have issues connecting to the Webinar or with audio during the Webinar, contact GoToWebinar Customer Support at 1-866-962-6492
HL7 Mobile Health
Monday, March 19, 2012
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer