- I started looking at FHIR in earnest today.
- I started looking at the NwHIN RFI in earnest today.
- I'm meeting shortly on Meaningful Use standards.
- I just responded to several emails about potential future ONC projects.
- I looked at my list of things to do for Query Health.
- I looked at my list of things to do for HL7 CDA/Blue Button stylesheet project.
- I still have one out-of-cycle HL7 Ballot to comment on.
I just spent a week expanding my brain only to find out when I come back that I haven't expanded it enough. It's still to small to keep track of everything that is going on.
Thank God that there are so many others that I can trust in this industry to keep the pieces together. Standards is nothing if not a team sport, and we've got a great team across the industry.