Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Team Sport

  1. I started looking at FHIR in earnest today.
  2. I started looking at the NwHIN RFI in earnest today.
  3. I'm meeting shortly on Meaningful Use standards.
  4. I just responded to several emails about potential future ONC projects.
  5. I looked at my list of things to do for Query Health.
  6. I looked at my list of things to do for HL7 CDA/Blue Button stylesheet project.
  7. I still have one out-of-cycle HL7 Ballot to comment on.
I just spent a week expanding my brain only to find out when I come back that I haven't expanded it enough.  It's still to small to keep track of everything that is going on.  

Thank God that there are so many others that I can trust in this industry to keep the pieces together.  Standards is nothing if not a team sport, and we've got a great team across the industry.

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment