Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Don't Panic

Sometime this morning (it appears to have started sometime between 6 and 7am ET based on logs), and for some obscure reason, visitors to this blog [including me] were told that it had been deleted.  When I went to log in, I got the same report, and my iPad also reported that it couldn't log into e-mail.  A few retries later, and everything seemed to work just fine.  I had assumed that someone attempted to hack into my e-mail account (and possibly even succeeded), but can find NO other evidence of that.  Even so, I changed passwords just to be certain.

My backup of the blog is about 3 months old, so after making sure everything was working again, I refreshed it just to be certain.  That really aught to be easier to automate (even if it only took 20 seconds to do manually).

0 comments:

Post a Comment