Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

SAIF in SDO Terms

One of the challenges with the HL7 SAIF Architecture is that it is framed in RM-ODP terms that aren't always familiar to the common SDO member.  In working through the Theory of Everything a couple of weeks back, I translated those terms into everyday language as understood by HL7 members.  In working with PCC and ITI members today, I used that same slide deck to frame how we might approach the DAF proposal from S&I Framework to IHE.

Tonight (this morning actually), I translated that same slide into IHE terms.  I think my next step after this is to translate it into terms understood by the everyday software geek, but I'll save that for a day when I've had more sleep (today started at 5:00am, and if I'm not careful, it could end there as well).

So here are the slides starting with the original HL7 slide:
Moving to the terms that I used two weeks ago at HL7

And now in similar terms for IHE.


Post a Comment