Thursday, October 10, 2013

SAIF in SDO Terms

One of the challenges with the HL7 SAIF Architecture is that it is framed in RM-ODP terms that aren't always familiar to the common SDO member.  In working through the Theory of Everything a couple of weeks back, I translated those terms into everyday language as understood by HL7 members.  In working with PCC and ITI members today, I used that same slide deck to frame how we might approach the DAF proposal from S&I Framework to IHE.

Tonight (this morning actually), I translated that same slide into IHE terms.  I think my next step after this is to translate it into terms understood by the everyday software geek, but I'll save that for a day when I've had more sleep (today started at 5:00am, and if I'm not careful, it could end there as well).

So here are the slides starting with the original HL7 slide:
Moving to the terms that I used two weeks ago at HL7

And now in similar terms for IHE.




0 comments:

Post a Comment