Friday, January 9, 2015

What I'll be doing in 2015

What will I be doing in 2015?

  1. Defining how to represent IHE XDW Workflow Definitions in BPMN.
  2. Getting involved in the HL7/IHE Joint Workgroup.
  3. Participating in IHE PCC profile development.
  4. Paying attention to HL7 FHIR Projects
  5. Responding to pending Meaningful Use and related Health IT regulation
For school, I've got two things going on:
  1. I'm enrolled in Design and Evaluation in Health Informatics
  2. I have some things to do to prepare to teach an online edition of the Standards and Interoperability class, more on that as it evolves.
As the year starts off, this seems like a light load, and from an external perspective, it is compared to my usual activities.  However, I expect the HL7/IHE Joint workgroup efforts will be consuming a great deal of my time once it gets going.  There's a ton of outstanding things that it could take on.

I'm no longer on the HL7 Board, and did not get elected to be the HL7 Chair, so I have at least a year of not being involved on the board.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do there.  I'm still involved in several board appointed committees and planning on continuing in those roles.  The real question is whether I'm going to run for the Board again, and if so, in what role, and when.



0 comments:

Post a Comment