Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Bucket List

I'll be checking off another first in a couple of weeks, as I co-teach the onsite portion of Standards for Interoperability in Healthcare (BMI 516/616) with my colleague Harry Solomon and Dr. Judy Logan. It won't be the first time I've spent a week teaching, or even teaching this topic, or even for university credit, but it will be the first time I've played such a significant role in such a prestigious program.

Teaching is usually part of my day job, but this time, it will instead be part of my education.

It's going to be a great class, and I'm quite looking forward to it.  The week before that, I'll be relaxing in Honolulu for a well-deserved vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment