Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Monday, September 25, 2017

In my Inbox

This morning I received a long not necessarily relevant announcement to email list I don't remember subscribing to, followed by 30 replies. The replies are all from relatively educated people, many of whom know better, and are summarized below for your reading amusement:

R1: Please remove me from this list
R2: Hi R2, R3 did not send this to you ...
R3: I am not R2
R4: Please respond to the person/s directly and not send a reply to all
R5: Please remove me from all future emails concerning this program
R6: I find reply all useful when unsure who the admin is.
R7: Must you use "reply to all"
R8: Meme "Reply All"
R9: For God's sake everybody -- quit hitting 'reply all' ...
R10: Please remove me as well.
R11: The same here.
R12: This is officially ridiculous. Can everyone stop replying to all these emails?
R13: Same
R14: I don’t know what this email is either and I certainly did not send it out. Please remove me as well.
R15: Hitting reply on the original message only sends the message to the person who sent the email which should be the admin of the list.
R8: Good luck, R3! Keep me posted on the outcome.
R17: Please remove me from your list...
R8: Who's on first?
R20: You guys realize by replying all and asking people to stop replying all that you're just part of the problem, right?...
R21: I just became an Ohio State fan…
R22: I don’t know why I am on this list, so please remove me as well, whoever the admin is.
R23: And good Lord, people, there’s a contact email in the body of the original message:______
Although I must say this has been highly entertaining and a big improvement over the typical Monday.
R24: Please remove me from this list.
R25: Please remove me from this list. Thank you!
R26: Dear whomever, I already have <degree>.  I need <job>...
R27: 
R28: Me too (in reply to me too).
R29: It appears the original email came from ____. Please direct your request to her alone...
R30: Sorry R?, but hitting reply to all just fills our inboxes with garbage.

    ... and still going ...

P.S. My e-mail is simply going to point to this blog post and ask everyone to comment here.

1 comment: