Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Friday, June 20, 2008

HIPAA Claims Attachments and other Ramblings

If you have interest in HIPAA Claims Attachments and CDA Release 2.0, I will be presenting on this topic on a live WEDI Audiocast next week. Clink the link if you want more information on this presentation. It's not free, but is reaonably priced, and I receive no renumeration for this presentation, the fees go towards funding WEDI activities, including educational activities like this one.

In other ramblings, I have been thinking about various topics that I want to discuss on this blog, and am looking for feedback. While I have a few blog posts in mind, I'd like to hear from you on what topics are of interest.

-- Keith

0 comments:

Post a Comment