If you happen to be in the New England (especially Boston) area, it should be an interesting event. Speakers include leading elected officials from the New England area, as well as C-levels from a number of healthcare organizations, insurers and officials from public health agencies.
A quick review of the agenda follows:
- The National HIMSS Healthcare Reform Perspective
- A Look at the Dynamics of Public and Private Initiatives
- A Review of Existing Health Policy Reform at the State Level: What Works / What Does Not
- A Panel Discussion on ARRA and the Impact on Providers
- Health Plans and their 2010 Challenges
- The National Perspective from the United States Senate