Recently I gave the CDA/CCD presentation to a packed room for the New England Chapter of HIMSS, and have already been asked to give it in a few other places in the region. I'll post dates when I know more.
HL7 offers these talks to organizations who are interested in having this information presented to their members. Other talks are also available on:
- An Executive Overview of HL7
- The HL7 Electronic Health Record Functional Model
- The HL7 Personal Health Record Functional Model
- HL7 and Service Oriented Architectures
- HL7 Clinical Genomics Pedigree Model
- Public Health and Emergency Response
If you happen to be hosting an event in the metro-Boston area, that's where I reside, and I'm willing to travel short distances to present, schedule permitting.