This is a follow-up announcement to the initial announcement of ballot openings release earlier this week. The updated PDF document linked to below indicates several ballot pools that are opening and several more that have been postponed for the September 2010 ballot cycle. These items are summarized below.
ADDITIONAL BALLOT OPENINGS FOR FRIDAY AUGUST 27TH
The draft standards/documents being balloted are associated with Clinical Document Architecture, Release 2. The ballots opening today are:
- HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA Release 2 - Level 3: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports, Release 6 - US Realm (1st DSTU Ballot)
- HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA Release 2: Progress Note, Release 1 - US Realm (1st DSTU Ballot)
- HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA Release 2: greenCDA Modules for CCD, Release 1 (1st Informative Ballot)
For additional information about these ballots, please refer to the linked PDF document. Given the size of the announcement document, it is not embedded directly in this e-mail but can be downloaded from this link:
BALLOTS WITHDRAWN FOR THIS CYCLE
Please note that the Version 3 Pharmacy ballots scheduled for this cycle have been postponed and withdrawn from balloting. These ballots include:
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy CMETs, Release 10 (Unique Ballot ID: V3_RX_CMET_R10_N4_2010SEP)
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy; Common Dispense and Supply Event, Release 1 (Unique Ballot ID: V3_RX_CDSEVNT_R1_N2_2010SEP)
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy; Common Order, Release 1 (Unique Ballot ID: V3_RX_CMNORDER_R1_N2_2010SEP)
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy; Medication Dispense and Supply Event. Release 1 (Unique Ballot ID: V3_RX_MDSEVNT_R1_N4_2010SEP)
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy; Medication Knowledge-Base Query, Release 1 (Unique Ballot ID: V3_ME_DKBQ_R1_N4_2010SEP)
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy; Medication Administration Event and Administration Statement, Release 1 (Unique Ballot ID: V3_RX_MSSEVNT_R1_N3_2010SEP)
-- Ballot Closing: All ballots are scheduled to close on Monday, September 27th, 2010.
-- Ballot pool signup is available now and will remain open until a week from ballot closing. For this cycle, the signup close date is Monday, September 20th, 2010. This is also the closing date for enrollment in Non-Member Participation in the ballots for this cycle. Instructions detailing Non-Member Participation for non-members are posted in the announcements section of the Ballot Desktop. Ballot Pools are available for sign-up on the Ballot Desktop (http://www.hl7.org/ctl.cfm?action=ballots.home)
Please review the linked document for the full ballot announcements and related details.