Friday, October 15, 2010

S&I Framework: Sign up with NeHC for more info

This announcement crossed my desk this afternoon. NeHC has set up a mailing list to get more information on the ONC S & I Framework...


Dear NHIN 201 student:
During NeHC’s NHIN University class NHIN 201 – The Importance of the Standards and Interoperability (S&I) Framework, Douglas Fridsma, MD, PhD, Director of the Office of Interoperability and Standards at ONC, noted that a number of stakeholders had expressed interest in being involved in the emergence of the S & I Framework. 

NeHC has created a mailing list to help all interested stakeholders remain current on developments related to the S & I Framework and we encourage you to sign up here.  By signing up for this list, you will receive updates related to the roll out of the S&I Framework as well relevant information on how to get involved as the project progresses. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a note to s-i-update@nationalehealth.org.

Sincerely,

National eHealth Collaborative 


0 comments:

Post a Comment