New NeHC University Program: Exploring the Broader Health IT Landscape
A message from our ONC partner
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is a cooperative agreement partner of the National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC). As part of NeHC's continuing effort to promote education and awareness of health information technology (health IT) and ONC initiatives to all stakeholders, NeHC has recently made major changes to its Nationwide Health Information Network University education program. NHIN University is now NeHC University, an updated and expanded education program designed to explore the broader health IT landscape, in addition to the programs of the Nationwide Health Information Network. We hope that NeHC's new programs will enable stakeholders to gain a more comprehensive understanding of the impact that health IT will have in transforming the American health care system.
We encourage you to take advantage of NeHC University's new class offerings. The full schedule, course catalogue, and registration information are now available:
- Health IT Orientation
- Health IT Trends
- Health IT Policy and Standards Committees Quarterly Updates – featuring ONC's Director of Policy and Planning, Jodi Daniel
- Spotlight Learning Series
- Learning Health System – featuring Dr. Charles Friedman, ONC's Chief Scientific Officer, and Joy Pritts, ONC's Chief Privacy Officer
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Industry Leader Briefings
- Guest Lectures
- NHIN University 300 Series
Questions? Email NeHC University.