Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blacking out for SOPA Script

Tonight I thought I would write a little script to black out this site on January 18th in protest against proposed US SOPA legislation. After about 5 minutes of research, I found the work that someone else had done and freely shared on the Internet.  This is all it takes:


<script type="text/javascript" src="http://js.sopablackout.org/sopablackout.js"></script>

If you are running Blogger (as this site is), you can simply insert this code inside an HTML Widget that appears on your blog page on January 18th, and take it down later.

Feel free to pirate this page for your own use.


2 comments:

  1. Also see the explanation by Wikimedia's Executive Director, Sue Gardner, of the English Wikipedia anti-SOPA blackout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful information......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy .
    scripts, NLP, vance, advertisement

    ReplyDelete