Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sailing to RHIO: The mHealth Value Proposition

Today I presented at the Sailing to RHIO Conference organized by Arsenál.IT in Treviso.  The aim of this meeting was to review eHealth Issues and Telemedicine problems important to develop a RHIO for the Veneto region.  John Moehrke also presented at this event on Security and Privacy.

While John covered IHE profiles, I discussed the standards that emerging from HL7, IHE, OMG, and Continua Health Alliance related to Mobile Health.  If you attended my presentation at the mHealth Summit last year, you might recognized some of the content, but I did make several updates and trims for this audience.

You can find the presentation below:






1 comment:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.

    ReplyDelete