Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Adult Consumer Health Internet Access Trends 2000-2012

I was working on my term paper on Consumer Health Informatics for Bill Hersh's Introduction to Informatics class (it's overlong by about five pages, so I have to make some judicious cuts tomorrow night).  While I was perusing some of the data over a the Pew Internet and American Life Project that Susannah Fox is always promoting (and rightly so).  I wondered about year over year trends on this data set, and so I asked.
And shortly after, Arien Malec pointed me to the spreadsheet.  While I didn't absolutely have to have the data for my paper, it was just too intriguing to ignore.  I had to know what the trends were.  Now you do to.




2 comments:

  1. People are very much health conscious nowadays they want overall fitness and I feel, it can be achieved through massage chair. Many Therapy Association said “massage is not only a way of takeover your body from disease, it's also a way of taking care to your health.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your web site. So for more information about beauty wellness, Best Fitness Centers, Health and Fitness, Beauty Salons, Wellness Centre, Gym Center in your website? reviews health beauty and wellness center I recommended it…
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete