Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

FHIR in India

In case you missed me, I've just gotten back from a fifteen-day long trip, where I spent the last eleven days of it in India.  While there I conducted three training sessions on FHIR, one internally at GE offices in Whitefield, Bangalore, one for HL7 India, and a final one for a partner organization in Mumbai.  While in India I gave an overview of FHIR to nearly 200 software developers working in Healthcare.

Image via @msharmas

There's a great desire to learn more about FHIR in India, and I was privileged to be there to spark the fires as it were.  I am grateful to HL7 India who was able to pull together a half-day plus session in Bangalore on short notice.  I expect we'll be doing more together to follow up, as I expect I'll be back later to conduct some advanced sessions.  I'm also trying to get a FHIR Connectathon started in India as well, more on that later as plans come together.

   Keith

1 comment:

  1. Keith, It was really great learning from your sessions on FHIR !! I too look forward to your future sessions and to continue building on the momentum that you have set for us.

    Thanks manish

    ReplyDelete