- Post Partum Visit Summary -- Adding data elements from the Labor and Delivery Report and Maternal Discharge summary, and additional progress information into a report to be produced at the last post-partum visit.
- Newborn Discharge Summary -- Focused on routine newborn discharge and including XDS-MS Discharge Summary data elements plus data elememnts found in the labor and delivery report.
- Perinatal Workflow -- Completing the Antepartum Record and Labor and Delivery Record and integrating these and other IHE Profiles into a complete workflow for the perinatal continuum of care.
- Chronic Care Coordination -- Using care plans from existing IHE profiles, and a few additional messages to communicate the care plan for a patient with chronic disease, and to obtain acknowledgment of the need for services from participating providers and updates on progress on the care plan.
- Nursing Summary -- Working with HL7 detailed clinical models, existing IHE work, and adding input from perioperative nursing on the patient plan of care to produce a nursing summary suitable for transfers of care.
In the other room, the IHE Quality, Public Health and Research planning committee met also to review profile proposals that they had recieved. The success we had at the PHIN conference in developing several profile proposals for public health almost overwhelmed the committee. However, they managed to collaborate and found ways that each of these "public health" proposals could also help constituencies in research and quality. As a result, they too reached a consensus, and all three of the profile proposals that were developed during the seminar at the PHIN conference moved forward in some way.