Learn how IHE helps end users meet their interoperability needsIHE’s Webinar Series starts with an Introduction to IHE session on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 9:00am CT and continues weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays until September 1, 2011. Webinar sessions will present new profiles in each of the IHE clinical and operational domains and highlight how to participate in IHE's Domain Committees, National Deployment Committees, Connectathons and demonstrations. Register online today to participate on IHE’s Free Webinar Series! The full schedule of presentations and speakers is available on IHE International's website or interested parties can sign up for the listserv to receive updated information.
On June 28th 2011, Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise [IHE] kicks off its Annual Free Educational Webinar Series with a wide range of topics to help organizations - from clinical to vendors – learn about the benefits of IHE and how your organization can participate in IHE’s year-round development and deployment activities. "The series provides insights from thought leaders who can explain the value of standards-based interoperability as well as the clinical and administrative benefits for end-users who implement IHE-based solutions and for vendors who develop and offer IHE-based products," stated Joyce Sensmeier, MS, RN-BC, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, FAAN, President, IHE USA.
IHE Free Webinar Series four categories of webinars include:
- Implementing IHE Profiles webinars will present new Profiles developed in the 12 IHE domains, the profile development process and ways to participate.
- Connectathons and Testing webinars will help HIT developers prepare for the IHE North America Connectathon 2012 and other IHE testing events.
- Demonstrations and the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase webinars will outline participation in the HIMSS12 Interoperability Showcase; and
- IHE National Deployment Committee Updates will help stakeholders become engaged in deployment activities in Canada, the USA and worldwide.
· IHE Free Webinar Series web page is located on IHE.net: http://www.ihe.net/Events/webinars2011.cfm
· IHE Press Release on IHE.net: http://www.ihe.net/News/ihe_webinar_series_2011_release_2011-06-02.cfm
· IHE Webinar Registration page: https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/onstage/g.php?p=5&t=m
· Subscribe for the IHE Listserv: http://list.himss.org/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=IHEWEBINARSERIES
· IHE N.A. Connectathon 2012 Informational page on IHEUSA.org: http://www.iheusa.org/connectathon_participant.aspx