Convert your FHIR JSON -> XML and back here. The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

With apologies to Clement Clark Moore

Twas just days before Christmas,
when all through the house
Not an HID was stirring, not even a mouse.
The phones were all laid in their chargers with care,
In hopes that all T-cons could wait 'til next year.

The geeks were all nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of RTs danced in their heads.
And ma w/ her facebook, & I gave my last tweet,
were just settling our iPads for a long winter’s sleep.

And then, there on twitter, I heard of a spoof
of a Christmas poem marked with a W00T!
As I drew up my tablet, and was pulling it down,
it popped up in FlipBoard with hardly a sound.

OMG it was funny, that silly elf,
I ROTFL in spite of my self.
And laying my finger on the button to close,
I went back to bed, happier than I rose.

Happy Christmas to All, and to all a good-night!

1 comment: