Greetings Fellow IHE Supporters!
This year, IHE will have a large presence at the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase<http://www.interoperabilityshowcase.org/himss14/> including an Information Desk, a new 15x20 Educational booth focused on educating conference attendees on the benefits of IHE. We are looking for volunteers to support the Information Desk and the Booth on Mon-Wed. Feb. 24-26, 2014. All volunteers will be given a FREE Exhibitor Badge!! Please review the guidelines and submit your RSVP using the survey<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0849A9AB2FA4FC1-volunteer> by February 14th.
Be the face of IHE!! We are looking for content experts in IHE that can help answer questions from HIMSS conference attendees. Must have ability to clearly communicate IHE benefits, past experience using IHE products and be able to handle questions from a spectrum of learning levels from the technically savvy to the technically challenged conference attendees.
- TRAINING: Attend a mandatory 30 minute training session offered on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at the following times:
- 12:30 ET
- 2:30 ET
- 4:30 ET
- Sign up for your training session using the survey.
- TIME COMMITTMENT: Must work two (2) 4.5 hour shifts, dates listed below. Sign up today!
- Monday, February 24th
- Tuesday, February 25th
- Wednesday, February 26th
- Questions about time commitments or shift schedules? All scheduling and coordination will be handled by Nancy Ramirez. Please contact Nancy Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All Volunteers who commit to the (2) 4.5 hour time slots will be entitled to the following benefits:
- FREE! Exhibitor badge to HIMSS14 Annual Conference
- Network with HIT professionals
- Build awareness for IHE and simultaneously recruit additional volunteers for YOUR particular domain
Travel Accommodations Note: IHE USA does not provide housing, flights and/or a per diem for these volunteer positions. These expenses are your responsibility.
Questions about Volunteer Opportunities?
Please contact Celina Roth at email@example.com if you have any additional questions regarding Volunteer Opportunities. IHE staff will follow-up with you once you have completed the survey to confirm your availability, role and provide additional details for your role on-site. Thank you for your support in advance.
Uncover the Power of IHE!
Interoperability for Dummies, IHE Edition
Now Available | Get Your Copy!