- Predictions on the 2015 Certification Rule
My predictions on what would be in the rule. How did I do?
- Meaningful Use 2015 Certification Rule
My initial observations about the 2015 Certification NPRM
- Postel's Principal, CDA and Meaningful Use
In which I discuss the challenges to applying Postel's Principal to incorporation and reconciliation of CDA content into an EHR.
- CCDA Versions and Meaningful Use 2015 Certification
In which I ruminate on how to ensure compatibility between CEHRT certified under different regulations. No solutions yet, just chewing the cud.
- ONC Meaningful Use Presentation
Steve Posnack shared this presentation with attendees at an ONC Educational Event at HIMSS14 and he shared it with me so I could share it with you.
- Meaningful Use 2014 - 2015 Crosswalk
This great crosswalk is supplied by Hans Buitendijk of Siemens to help you figure out what the differences are between the two rules.
- An HL7 Specification for Addressing Meaningful Use Driven Standards Ballots
Some thoughts for how HL7 could address the ballot demand due to Meaningful Use Initiatives.
I'll try to keep this list up to date, but you can also find these and any additional posts using the mu2015 category on this blog.