HL7 Officer Elections are now open, I'm running for Chair, please VOTE (for me).

The CDA Book is sometimes listed for Kindle here and it is also SHIPPING from Amazon! See here for Errata

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting to Know HealthIT Standards

You can find today's post over at Hospital Impact.

In other news:

I've been working on templates some more and have nearly completed a prototype generating the template content from an XML representation.  More on that later this week.  I've also been fighting with XSLT transforms of XHTML dealing with the positional problems I mentioned last week.  More on that also when I have it working.

Back to work...

1 comment:

  1. While I enjoyed the Hospital Impact article, I found myself hoping (particularly with respect to HL7) that you would reprise this piece of wisdom from the past year:

    "We've got 7 layers in the ISO model, but it appears that a good bit of this discussion is above that in Layer 8 (Politics), or Layer 9 (Religion)."

    ReplyDelete