Thursday, January 24, 2013

GMDD: The new standard for patient engagement! Tweetup and Pitch at HIMSS13

It started with a tweet from @interopshowcase requesting volunteers for the Interoperability Showcase.  Then @ePatientDave asked me if I knew a way he could get into HIMSS.  I made the connection, and then suggested to the showcase sponsors that they should get him to speak as well as volunteer.

It's now gonna happen.  Dave will be speaking Monday, March 4th, at 4pm at the Interoperability Showcase.  His presentation doesn't have a title yet, but I suggested the same as the title of this post (up to the !), but we'll see what he comes up with.  While Dave is speaking, I'll be hosting a tweetup in the same location and time as Dave's talk (the tweetup really starts when he's done).  After he talks, I'll help walk interested folks through a demonstration that shows what IHE is doing to make it possible to get our damn data.

This is gonna be fun.

If you plan on going to the event, please RSVP here, so we know how many chairs we should have!  Registration is open to all attendees of HIMSS 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment