Monday, March 9, 2020

Where's the Tweet Storm on the Cures and PatientAccess Rules?

Those of you who know me, know to expect a tweet storm when I start reading through a rule, and might be wondering where it is, and why it hasn't started yet.

This week, I'll be starting my Storm on Wednesday around 3:15-ish, because I'll be starting it live on a Virtual Health Conference session being supported by 1up Health.  They are in the process of finalizing the schedule, so check back in a few hours or so.

So, I won't be actually be reading through it and tweeting about it until I start live on that Virtual session (though I'm doing SOME practice run-throughs on both rules today and tomorrow -- though not all of it as I want my reactions to be real).

    Keith



Time changed due to working around various schedules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment