Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Healthcare Standards Calendar

I'm getting ready to head off to two events back to back, first to the HL7 Working Group Meeting in Sydney, then following that, the IHE Connectathon here back in Chicago. Sometimes I have trouble figuring out whether I'm going or coming, so I have to put together a calendar every year of significant events.

Below you see a Standards Event calendar that I have shared in Google Calendars. This calendar isn't intended to deal with minutia, but rather the big meetings, usually two-five day events related to Healthcare Standardization around the world. Feel free to send it invitations to your healthcare event.

I will monitor what is submitted, and try to keep it managable.

The e-mail address for this calendar is: 9h5apktq1vvr82k0ogvunvdsvo@group.calendar.google.com

If you want to be able to post events to it, drop me a line and I'll share it with you.


1 comment: