- I'll be attending the HL7 Working Group meeting in Sydney Australia.
- I'll be attending my first HL7 Board Meeting
- I'll have my last HL7 Structured Documents meeting as Cochair (I'll just be a committee member after Monday).
- I'll teaching classes on CCD, IHE XDS and CDA, and a workshop on how to develop an IHE profile
- I'll be attending my 7th IHE Connectathon.
- I'll be attending my first Connectathon Conference, where I will be presenting on development of IHE profiles.
- I'll be preparing materials for two sessions I'll be teaching for a John's Hopkins Informatic's program.
- I'll be reviewing meaningful use phase 2 proposals and related regulation as it arrives.
- I'll be preparing two presentations I'll be giving later this year at HIMSS11, one on social media, and another on development of IHE profiles (can you see a theme here)?
- I'll be promoting The CDA Book, now available for pre-order from my very own bookstore.
I hope to see many of you in my (and your) travels in the coming weeks.
Oh, yeah, and the Wizard? That's @omowizard. I'm hoping we can cook up some interesting magic with respect to healthcare standards.
P.S. For those of you who've asked: The manuscript is only available to educational institutions looking to review the book for use as a text in Informatics or Health IT classes. Sorry, no early copies... I'd love to get them to you sooner, but I just can't.