Friday, September 24, 2010

Top O' the Week

Top of the week is In which I have something positive to say about ONC which is definitely a change in direction for me.  Don't worry though, I have a low frustration thresh-hold with BS and a great deal of left-over cynicism from the prior ONC, so if it isn't working, I'll be sure to let you know.

That same post also soared to top of the month, past the now number 2: I wanna be an ePatient and the ever popular Meaningful Use Standards Summary.

I wanna be an ePatient wants to be a YouTube video, and thanks to @RandomInterrupt I have a rhythm track, and to my daughter, some choreography.  The ball is rolling...

Upcoming events:
The HL7 Ballot closes on Monday of next week.
The HL7 Working Group and Plenary Session starts in Cambridge, MA on Monday of the following week  (it actually starts Sunday, but most show up on Monday) .  I'll be part of the free Ambassador talks on the HL7 Standards in the Meaningful Use Rule.
Two weeks after the HL7 meeting the IHE PCC, ITI and QPHR Planning Committees meet to discuss profile proposals that were submitted for this next round of development.

Past Events:
If you attended the HL7 Webinar on CDA/CCD that I gave last week, but your question didn't get answered, check Monday's post for answers.







0 comments:

Post a Comment